Entry to [Girls Frontline] 2021 Love Letter Writing Contest

 

My darling M1911,

 

I have been thinking about you and my feelings toward you, seeing you and everyone work so hard to prepare the Cafe for Valentine’s Day, has made me realize how much I care for you. I want to express to you, just how much I love you.

I still remember the day I met you, I had just been transferred to Griffin’s Control Center in Sector 09. Kalina had set me up with my first training drill with the help of M1895. I was extremely nervous guiding her through the battlefield, until I met you. Your blonde hair gleamed in the sunlight, your smile was calm and comforting, you were a bright star on that dreary field. The first words you said to me over the comms have been my reason for getting out of bed every day, “Happy to see you darling!”

          I love your calm and reassuring attitude; it gives me confidence. I love your sapphire eyes; they sparkle with starlight. I love your laugh, the way you hold your stomach and throw your head back, it makes me giddy with joy. I am profoundly grateful for everything you do for me, from your support and efforts on the field to your delicious candies you make off the field. And here we are more than five months since we first met, and you continue to warm my heart. 

          You truly brighten my day. These past five months have been the best of my life. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to always have the perfect girl at my side. I will always love you, no matter what crazy situation you and the other girls may put me in. I will be utterly true and faithful to you forever.

          I am excited to spend the rest of my years with you, even after my time at Griffin. You are the love of my life, my starlight in the night, and I will always love you.

 

Love, Commander


Commander Name: Arkreiner

UID: 1144853

Popular posts from this blog

Fanfiction - Azula Reborn

Where did the Demon Lord series go?

Writing Prompt - Write about a memory that makes you feel warm