Entry to [Girls Frontline] Love Letter Writing Contest 2021 (entry #2)

 

My Dear SV-98,

 

I was thinking about how much I love you, the Valentine’s Day decorations at the Cafe have inspired me to write this letter. I wanted to write about how much I love and adore you.

        I still remember the day I told you about your upcoming modification, you had been practicing at the shooting range for hours, hundreds of spent shells at your feet, pushing yourself harder to improve. When I hinted at your upcoming modification, you started to tear up, you buried your head in my chest, and you wrapped your arms around me so tight I thought you might crush me for a second. I had never been thanked so much in my life. I had never known true happiness, until I saw the tear-stained smile on your face, you even kissed me afterwards and caught yourself off guard at that. I could tell you were shy, but happy you did so, and so was I. 

        I love your garnet red eyes; they seem to shine every time you look at me. I love how you tone out the world around you when you start planning for a mission, you have even bumped into a T-doll or two while you walked and planned. I love the way you swish your hair after your shooting session, and the way it falls across your face once it settles. I love how you constantly strive to improve; your boldness and determination is a terrifying yet sexy force to behold.

        Meeting you has been the best change in my life. You excel on the field and the way you smile at me when you return home is the sun that warms my heart. I truly am grateful to see you every day, I promise I will continue to improve along with you, and improve the romantic connection we share. 

        You are my favorite T-doll and my soul mate, I will always love you, even after my death.

 

Love, Commander

Commander Name: Arkreiner

UID: 1144853

Popular posts from this blog

Fanfiction - Azula Reborn

Where did the Demon Lord series go?

Writing Prompt - Write about a memory that makes you feel warm